The security and defence wall system
WHAT IS KARABLOK?
KarabloK® is a modular precast concrete barrier that can be rapidly deployed to provide highly effective protection against hostile vehicle impacts and blasts. Unlike other HVMs, KarabloK® also offers protection from explosions, direct fire weapons systems and RPGs. KarabloK’s® blast-proof, crash-proof properties and the ability to easily retro-fit it make it ideal for protecting critical national infrastructure as well as ports, airfields and fuel depots.
Established in 2015 in the UK by directors Gareth Neale and Steve Bambridge, KarabloK® is the only precast concrete barrier system in the world tested and certified for an impact load of 7.2t at 80km/h at a 90º impact angle.
As a perimeter defence, it can have fully integrated security fencing mounted on top and also be fitted with specially modified units forming gateways. KarabloK® can also form chicanes, to slow down approaching vehicles. As an internal blast wall it can be built two or more courses high, has a four-hour fire wall rating* and it can also act as a bund wall to hold back large spillages.
- Quick to assemble
- Can be rapidly dismantled and units reused
- No need for foundations or ground-fixing
- No disturbance to underground services
- Visual impact can be softened with planting
- Different cast finishes available
- Security rated anti-personnel fences easily mounted
- Security access gates easily fitted
- Can be used as a temporary barrier for events
- Unique system enables creation of walls 20+ feet high
Permanent defence of buildings
Temporary protection for events
Hostile vehicle mitigation
Internal or External explosion protection
Firing weapons protection