The trusted pin system
WHAT IS KEYSTONE?
The Keystone Compac® retaining wall system is brought to you through our partnership with U.S.A. based company, Keystone®. Since 1986, millions of square feet of Keystone® retaining walls have been successfully constructed, with some exceeding 15m in height*.
*In combination with a Geogrid system
Keystone compac units are made of high-strength, low absorption concrete for long lasting structures. Featuring an open core design and interconnected using the secure fiberglass pin connection system that is trusted by engineers and contractors around the world, the Keystone Compac blocks have the stability of a large mass but are easier to handle, lighter to place and quicker to install than boulders, crib structures or thin-shelled panel structures.
Due to the fiberglass pins, movement between blocks is restricted making alignment during installation easier and faster. It is available in a split finish which provides a natural rock surface look to the wall.
- Easy to handle and transport
- Heavy duty erosion and sediment control
- Storm water control and shoreline protection
- Land reclamation & terracing to create extra space
- Domestic & commercial retaining/landscaping
- Noise barrier capabilities
- Over 32 colours to choose from
- Does not require mortar
Structural highway walls